The influential magazine Forbes has releases its 2016 list of the richest people in the world and five Nigerians are featured on the list.
Bill Gates is still number one on the list with a net worth of $75billion, despite being $4.2 billion poorer then a year ago.
1) Aliko Dangote – Richest man in Africa with a net worth of $15.4 billion
2) Mike Adenuga – He is the second richest man in Nigeria with a net worth of $10 billion
3) Femi Otedola – He has a net worth of $1.8 billion
4) Folorunsho Alakija – The only Nigerian woman on the list with a net worth of $1.6 billion
5) Abdulsamad Rabiu – 5th richest man in Nigerian with a net worth $1.1 billion